Part-time Quality Assurance Officer at Good Biomarker Sciences
GBS Leiden is looking for a part-time Quality Assurance Officer who will be responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a project life cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect the quality
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of project workflow by checking processes and final output.
- Report all deviations to executives to ensure immediate action.
- Performance of Deviation management, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), as well as Change Control
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review adequacy of quality assurance standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Facilitating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guideline Development
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors or Master degree preferred
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience in the field of life sciences (3-5 years)
- QA certification is an advantage
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA & knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements (GCLP, GCP, GLP)
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Dutch & English)
- Excellent organizational and planning abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Strong teamwork ethics
Contact person: Petra de Kruijf, email@example.com, 071-751 71 79