Lab Assistant at OcellO
The lab assistant offers support in the broadest sense to the lab manager and the senior scientists, with special attention to keep the lab cleaned and stocked, to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Stock check and lab orders
- Handling of incoming goods
- Maintaining the inventory database
- Helping with the maintenance of the equipment
- Handling and writing lab documentation (MBRs, SOPs)
- Taking care of routine tasks
- Preparing general lab solutions and aliquots
- Lab waste management
- Keeping the lab cleaned and organized
- Maintenance of the freezers and fridges
- Performing lab internal tests
- HLO biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology or similar or MLO with additional work experience.
- HLO>1 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably within a cGMP guidelines or ISO certified companies.
- MLO with >3 years of work experience as lab technician or similar role
- Knowledge of MS-Office
Personal & Professional Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Strong affinity for quality.
- Thorough: ability to carry out tasks with an eye for completeness.
- Self-organised: ability to focus and to plan accordingly and independently.
- Detail-oriented: analytical mind set, ability to pick up on important details.
- Problem solving: ability to identify problems (discuss these with the lab manager and find a solution).
- Co-operative: ability to work within a team and with other teams to drive projects forward according to agreed time lines.
By submitting your documents, you give us permission to keep your documents in our archive for future referal.
If you do not want this, please state this clearly.
Recruiters: please do not call us, we will call you.