Team Lead Financial Administration at Cell Signaling Technology Europe
Cell Signaling Technology Europe B.V. (CST) is currently looking for a Team Lead Financial Administration for our European Headquarters in Leiden (NL). You will support the Manager Finance in making sure that the Financial Administrators are able to do their daily tasks. A big part is guiding them in their personal development as a professional within the company and making sure the job is done at the end of the day.
Besides coaching your colleagues, you will also be responsible for executing the financial close, reporting and coordinating our Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable administration. You will be able to achieve this by having a great relationship with other departments within our company like Customer Service, Sales and Global Finance. The goal is to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally. This means that you are a true team player and coach for three persons with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
What are you going to do?
- To coach, motivate and develop our team of three Financial Administrators
- Be the first point of contact and back up for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- To prepare and book journal entries for all accounts with supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP
- To coordinate and be responsible for all activities related to month close, financial and compliance reporting
- To coordinate (annual) financial audit
- To check weekly invoice payments
- To review/Analyze cost center reports and discuss these with budget holders
- To act as the financial expert on output of international payroll administrations and to work with external payroll companies on preparing (international)salary and benefits payments
- To review work instructions & financial procedures and look for continuous improvements
- To promote and maintain effective communication, interaction, and excellent relationship with internal customers, including ensuring their requirements are identified and consistently met
- To perform ad-hoc tasks required by management including, not limited to, research, reporting, analysis, and reconciliations.
What would we like you to bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or higher
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Experience in working with accounting (ERP) systems, Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experienced in generating financial and management reports
- Proven experience in coaching a team of professionals
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Excellent planning and organizing skills