Lab Technician Immuno-Oncology team at OcellO
Goal of this role:
Your work will allow senior scientists to execute more complex analytical processes and aspects of different commercial projects. Your main duty is to undertake lab activities for customer and internal projects under the direction of project leader(s). You will also perform general lab activities to keep the labs clean, organized and well stocked.
Main duties: (but not limited to:)
- Execute independently experiments for different projects under the direction of the project leader
- Plan and execute independently asigned laboratory tasks ; cell culture, PBMCs and other immune cells isolation, ELISAs
- Record precisely performed activities
- Record results to present to senior colleagues
- Prepare and store samples and reagents
- Help to keep equipment and labs in a clean and workable condition
- Support other technicians with their tasks
- HLO biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology or similar or MLO with additional work experience.
- HLO>1 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably within a cGMP guidelines or ISO certified companies.
- MLO with >3 years of work experience as lab technician or similar role
- Knowledge of MS-Office
Personal & Professional Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Strong affinity for quality.
- Thorough: ability to carry out tasks with an eye for completeness.
- Self-organised: ability to focus and to plan accordingly and independently.
- Detail-oriented: analytical mind set,
- Ability to pick up on important details.
- Problem solving: ability to identify problems (discuss these with the lab manager and find a solution).
- Co-operative: ability to work within a team and with other teams to drive projects forward according to agreed time lines.
By submitting your documents, you give us permission to keep your documents in our archive for future referal.
If you do not want this, please state this clearly.
Recruiters: please do not call us, we will call you.