HR Business Partner at Pharming Group
Pharming Group N.V. develops innovative therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. The company is poised for further scientific, technological and new product development and additional commercial roll-outs. The company is based internationally and growing quickly. As a result of this growth, we are looking for a HR Business Partner at our HQ in Leiden.
About the role:
The HR Business Partner advises and supports line management on Strategic Workforce planning, Performance management and Compensation & Benefits in line with company culture, values and objectives to ensure optimal performance and HR compliancy of the departments and their employees.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Drive Strategic Workforce planning for assigned departments and ensures these departments have a clear view on the required future capabilities
- Drive and stimulate the performance management for assigned departments
- Revise and develop compensation and benefits policies and procedures to ensure these align with the goals & objectives of the company, market practices and statutory requirements.
- Partner with managers to drive individual performance and employee development according to best practices
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution
- Develop and update Job Description methods and ensure the database is maintained
- Develop and drive job family system to ensure that all departments have up to date job families available.
- Lead projects in relevant functional areas and/or participates /represents department in medium complex projects.
Required skills and qualifications in order to be successful in this role:
- Planning and organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result oriented
- Behavioral flexibility
Minimum HBO+ in a relevant area
You have technical skills and expertise in the area of Workforce Planning, Compensation and Benefits and/or Performance & Appraisals
6 years of experience in HR with 2 years in the industry