Business Manager at OcellO
OcellO seeks an experienced business manager to join its growing team. You will support all commercial aspects of OcellO’s operations. This will include maintaining existing business-to-business relationships and developing new partnerships and opportunities, to support and grow OcellO’s services business. The role will draw on your ability to integrate science and business to enable expansion in existing and new geographical and therapeutic markets. You will play a key role in supporting deal-making, managing contracts and contractual compliance.
Responsibilities (but not limited to;)
- Develop, optimise and execute creative and practical plans to engage new customers and increase awareness of services with existing customers.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses and customer satisfaction and tune business practices accordingly.
- Explore and develop opportunities for business-to-business partnerships.
- Explore and develop funding possibilities together with scientific team leaders.
- Continually assess and optimize the business operations.
- Liaise with OcellO’s international sales personnel to support existing international sales – particularly in US and Asia and promote expansion in these regions.
- Manage the execution and compliance of a broad range of legal contracts, liaising with external lawyers
- Plan and host marketing campaigns to create new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build, and execute campaigns involving conferences, seminars, sponsors, exhibitions, roadshows, webinars, social media, and other channels.
- Coordinate booth and marketing asset design and production, and administrative tasks involved.
- Engage necessary service providers to support the above marketing activities, making optimum use of available budgets
- Minimally MSc in a biology-related discipline
- >3 years of business experience in biotech, pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- High level of competence in working with Excel, databases and data management software, such as customer and document management.
- Experience in working with legal documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Thorough and efficient: ability to carry out tasks with an eye for completeness.
- Self-organised: ability to focus and to plan accordingly and independently.
- Detail-oriented: analytical mind set, ability to pick up on important details.
- Problem-solving: ability to identify problems, discuss these with the CEO and/or Sr. Directors, and to find a solution.
- Co-operative: ability to work within a team and with other teams to drive projects forward according to agreed timelines.
Recruiters: do not contact us, we call you.
Closing date: 31 January 2021