Navision Specialist at HAL Allergy
As a Dynamics NAV Specialist you maintain and improve the Dynamics NAV platform by resolving problems and implementing new or changed functionality. You ensure that users maintain and improve their working knowledge by providing adequate training. Additionally you advise on business process changes regarding Dynamics NAV activities and keep the Dynamics NAV system in a validated state.
- Maintaining and optimizing the Dynamics NAV system, interfaces to connected systems and validation documentation.
- Resolve all user requests and (complex) problems regarding Dynamics NAV in the most efficient and effective way in order to facilitate end users in their daily work.
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Uses best practises and knowledge of business issues/processes to improve the system and make sure improvements are successfully implemented.
- Shared oversight of external consultancy work and participate in project management.
- Authorized to advise and train end users on the system.
- Implement new or changed procedures for the Dynamics NAV system.
- Contact for companies that are engaged in special activities/services related to Dynamics NAV for HAL Allergy.
- Contribute to keeping the Dynamics NAV system in a validated state and up to standard.
- Handle (Dynamics NAV) change requests.
- Participate in (international) improvement projects.
- Write effective system and process documentation, including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts.
- Act as the first point of contact for all users when it comes to questions / user problems regarding Dynamics NAV.
- Problem solving: answer/manage all reported issues and advise the internal client on handling future cases either by phone or on the work floor.
- Actively work with the helpdesk tool, follow up on requests and report the solution on the ticket.
- Register problems and identify those areas which continue to affect service to the end-user and escalate that issue to their line manager and the area deemed responsible.
- Create and maintain users and user rights in Dynamics NAV.
- Provide user training.
- Provide international (Dynamics NAV) support.
- Provide reporting information to management.
- Bachelor (HBO) degree level with an IT specialization.
- At least 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Proven excellent knowledge and proven experience with different Dynamics NAV versions, specifically:- Dynamics NAV 5.0- Dynamics NAV 2009- Dynamics NAV 2017
- Ability to read and understand C/AL & C/SIDE.
- Proven experience with Support, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Training.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You are an expert in Dynamics NAV with a result oriented mindset. You are able to communicate with colleagues from various departments (end users), to discuss problems or questions they have regarding the current update. You are flexible and see challenges in projects and the pharmaceutical documentation that comes with a go-live in a pharmaceutical company