Leiden Bio Science park is home to:
- Companies in all sizes: from start-ups to multinationals
- Companies in all sorts: drug developing and medtech companies, service providers and dedicated business services
- Renowned research groups and shared research facilities: such as LACDR, LUMC and CHDR
- Biopharmaceutical education: from dedicated vocational training to specialized PhD programs
- Professional training programs: such as the Biotech Training Facility and Leiden Futurelab
- Amazing life science related museums: Naturalis Biodiversity Center and CORPUS Experience on the human body
- A lively network and supporting facilities: the Life Sciences café, R&D events, BioPartner incubation, the Expat Centre, the shuttle bus, park maintenance.
All these things together make the park a stimulating place to be. Here you can work, research, learn and relax. Here an interesting conversation, event, network or partnering is just around the corner. You can meet up in grand café “De Stal” where Leiden’s most famous mascot Herman was once housed: the worlds first genetically modified bull.
The whole community is very lively, with its monthly Life Sciences Café, annual BBQ, CEO breakfasts, R&D meetings, Science Meets Business starters’ cafés and social activities (running, golf, tennis), there is always something to do.