Wide range of facilities
For companies and institutions based at Leiden Bio Science Park or wishing to enter the park, a wide range of facilities is available to support the cluster’s early drug development:
- Technology Transfer Office: Luris
- Regional investment agency: InnovationQuarter
- Expat Centre Leiden welcomes and advises international employees
- Shared purchasing contracts, maintenance and park management: entrepreneurial society OV BSP
- Cluster development, enhancing the network and collaboration at the park: Leiden Bio Science Park foundation
- Grand café De Stal for lunches, events and meetings
Life sciences starter’s support
Housing: flexible offices and labs at the incubator BioPartner Center, multitenant buildings or ample space to build your own premises
Hotels in the direct vicinity of the park
Meeting rooms at the park: BioPartner Auditorium, CORPUS Congress Centre, Hampshire hotel Fitland Leiden, Grand Café De Stal, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Event & Convention Center (ECC), Naturalis Biodiversity Center.
Want to know more about our lively community? Please contact our Account Manager, Ellen Smit.