Grow. Learn. Discover. A Decade of Breakthroughs is happening – and you’re invited! To celebrate MIMETAS' 10-year anniversary, join us on February 9, 2023, for our live, online event.
From the comfort of your (home) office or lab, follow inspiring lectures by key opinion leaders from pharma, biotech and academia, and immerse yourself in the latest advancements in human tissue modeling for drug development. Discussion topics range from the use of alternative approaches and models to the requirement for translatable cell models for target validation.
Meet the speakers:
- Steve Rees (Vice President Discovery Biology, AstraZeneca)
- Yasuhisa Nagasaka (Vice President Non-Clinical Biomedical Sciences, Astellas)
- Marc Ferrer (Director NCATS, National Institutes of Health)
- Christopher Cooper (SME Manager, Labcorp)
- Rebecca Riddle (PhD Student, Cambridge University)
One Event | Three Broadcast Moments:
- Thursday, February 9 live broadcast from 3-6pm (CET) for our European & Eastern US & African audience
- Thursday, February 9 from 12-3pm (PST) for our Western US audience
- Friday, February 10 from 2-5pm (JST) for our APAC audience