The Dutch Life Sciences & Health sector is dynamic, innovative and collaborative. It is characterized by outstanding hubs and clusters linked by first-class physical and digital infrastructure. Home to 3000+ innovative Life Sciences businesses, including 400+ biopharmaceutical companies, the European Medicines Agency, and thousands of MedTech companies, the Netherlands is one of the most concentrated Life Science & Health clusters in the world, all situated within a 2.5-hour drive radius!
- 17.00-17.05: Kick-off webinar: Introduction Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) & Invest in Holland network, Service providers and present set-up webinar – NFIA US
- 17.05-17.20: Deep-dive Biotech and Cell-and Gene therapy opportunities in the Netherlands – NFIA – IiH Team
- 17.20-17.30: The roadmap to setting up your life sciences company in the Netherlands – Scribes Tax Lawyers on behalf of Business Solutions for Life Sciences
- 17.30-17.45: Regulations in the EU – opportunities, challenges & how to approach these
- 17.45-17.55: Best practices – Testimonial of company
- 17.55-18.15: Q&A – Moderator
We are confident that after attending this webinar, you will have a clear understanding of why the Netherlands is an ideal location to establish or grow your Life Sciences business. So sit back, relax, and let us show you why the Netherlands should be your next business destination.