Top reasons to choose for Leiden Bio Science Park
- Strong R&D collaboration between academia and industry
- Accessible state-of-the-art research facilities and training facilities as the Biotech Training Facility
- A vibrant international community with lots of interaction and meetings
- A highly educated life sciences labor force
- Your gateway to Europe, thanks to a central location with great accessibility and only 20 minutes from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Availability of labs and office space, for start-ups as well as established businesses
- Ample space to build your own premises or rent in the existing buildings
The largest life science region
The regional economic development agency for the South Holland province in the Netherlands, InnovationQuarter provides for free tailor-made fact-finding visits and introductions to our network of financial, legal, business and real estate contacts.
Find out here the 10 reasons to settle in West Holland, the Dutch largest Life sciences, Health and Medical Technology region, Medical Delta.
Leiden Bio Science Park has seen companies start as academic spin-offs and grow into SME´s or stock market listed companies, such as the Janssen family of companies of Johnson & Johnson, which includes former start-up Crucell, and Centocor and Mentor. Other companies have been taken over by large pharmaceutical companies, for instance Prosensa was acquired by BioMarin in 2015.
The Netherlands boast a very start-up friendly business environment, read more about the start-up busines climate in the 2016 Startup Nation Scoreboard.
Please contact Lissa Culbertson Boxy, Senior Account Manager Life Sciences & Health at InnovationQuarter, or call Lissa at +31 6 247 56 651 to get back to you to discuss your options and answer any questions you might have.
M: +31 6 247 56 651