- Peter Lindenburg (LCAB, Hogeschool leiden)
Determination of biotransformation of drugs in livers-on-chips
- Gerold de Valk (BioSparQ)
Cirrus D20, mass spectrometry as a relevant solution for the diagnostics of urinary tract infections
- Ivo Horn (Hogeschool Leiden/ Naturalis)
Palaeoproteomics of bird bones for taxonomic classification
- Yuri van der Burgt (Center for Proteomics and Metabolomics, LUMC)
MS-based Proteoform Analysis of Clinical Biomarkers
- Thomas Hankemeier (LACDR, Leiden University)
HT metabolomics core at Leiden offers many opportunities
- Eline Slagboom (Moleculaire Epidemiologie, LUMC)
BBMRI and Metabolomics: biological age and mortality prediction
Thursday, March 7, 15.15 - 17.00.
You are welcome to walk-in from 15.15, the program starts at 15.30.
De Stal, Darwinweg 1, 2333 CR Leiden
The R&D community of Leiden Bio Science Park and others interested.
TechTalks are aimed at bringing the research community together across Leiden Bio Science Park, whether based in business or in academia, and others who are interested.
Luris, Leiden Bio Science Park, Boerhaave Nascholing and Centrum Bioscience en Diagnostiek