Show me the Money! Walk-in sessions for funding your Leiden startupTuesday, April 11, 2017
10.00 - 13.00
BioPartner building 1, foyer
J.H. Oortweg 21, 2333 CH Leiden
Do you need funding for your startup? Too early for private money? Rather keep your shares for now and keep the company’s value growing? Don’t want to spend your money on intermediates?
Come to our walk-in sessions and find out what regional, national and European grants and loans can do for your project. And learn about tax relief schemes and alternative financing of equipment.
We offer you the chance to personally link with experts who advise about a selection of programs of specific interest for the Leiden entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Spring Edition Special:
For our booming and beloved life sciences startups in Leiden, we offer two 2017 membership packages for HollandBIO, worth € 573,- each! As the Dutch biotech industry organization, HollandBIO offers plenty of networking events, access to expert panels and attractive discounts for key life sciences conferences.
This is how it works:
1) You get yourself registered for the event below
2) You are no HollandBIO member yet
3) You are a startup in the eyes of HollandBIO. Meaning in principle a maximum of 6 employees. Found out more about the HollandBIO membership via https://www.hollandbio.nl/uploads/paginateksten/lidmaatschapsinfo/hollandbio_membership_information_2017.pdf
4) You email HollandBIO’s Fabian: Fabian.Pruissen@hollandbio.nl before Friday April 7th end of business day in max. 200 words (1) why you are a great startup and (2) why you think you deserve to win! Think of including your full contact details for possible questions. If you have any question, please contact Fabian via 070-3378764. The best two applications win a membership.
5) You share this great event with your network – to spread the word, but also to make sure there will be enough friends cheering when you win!
Luris and Leiden Bio Science Park.
EIT, Entreprise Fund Leiden, CHDR Trio, Generade, Gulliver, Health Holland, HollandBio, InnovationQuarter, Mibiton, Rabobank, StW, UNIIQ fund, UWV and ZonMW.
Please sign up for this event by filling in the fields below. We are happy to answer all your questions on early stage investments. Do you want to know more? Please contact Barbara Brunnhuber.
July 4 and October 5
Please sign up below for the April 2017 edition.
Want to sign up to receive future invitations for this and other events in your inbox? Select your events here.