- Drug sensitivity in cancer cell lines
Dr. Willemijn Vader (Managing Director, VitroScan)
- Personalized therapeutics for cancer
Prof.dr. Thomas Hankemeier (Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research)
- Early detection of cancer using protein profiling
Dr. Wilma Mesker (Surgery, Oncology, LUMC)
- Genomics/BGS in the diagnosis of cancer
Dr. Tom van Wezel (Pathology, LUMC)
- SVac: a new viral gene delivery platform for innovative immunotherapies
Dr. Peter de Haan (Amarna Therapeutics)
- Experimental pharmacotherapeutic possibilities
Prof.dr. Hans Gelderblom (Dept. Head Medical Oncology, LUMC)
Followed by drinks.
Thursday, November 16, 15.15 - 17.00 hrs.
You are welcome to walk-in from 15.15 hrs, the program starts at 15.30 hrs.
De Stal, Darwinweg 1, 2333 CR Leiden
The R&D community of Leiden Bio Science Park and others interested.
TechTalks are aimed at bringing the research community together across Leiden Bio Science Park, whether based in business or in academia, and others who are interested.
Luris, Leiden Bio Science Park, Boerhaave Nascholing and Centrum Bioscience en Diagnostiek