World of Microbiome: Pregnancy, Birth & Infancy is the first international conference to bring together all those engaged in maternal microbiome and how it affects maternal and fetal health, and infant development. Whether you are a researcher, clinician or work in industry, join us in Milan to drive forward this new and developing field.
- Dr. Omry Koren – Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, Bar Ilan
University, (Israel) – Co-chair
- Dr. Erila Isolauri – Chief Physician, Dept. of Paediatrics, Turku
University Hospital, (Finland) – Co-chair
- Dr. Sorina Grisaru Granovsky – Director, High-Risk Pregnancy
Unit. Shaare Zedek Medical Center,(Israel)
- Dr. Samuli Rautava – Neonatologist
Turku University Hospital, (Finland)
- Prof. Enrico Ferrazzi
- Dr. Janneke van der Woude
- Dr. David MacIntyre
- Dr. Nicola Segata
- Dr. Maria Carmen Collado
- Prof. Kjersti Aagaard
- Dr. Josef Neu
and many more..
The conference will bring together 350+ researchers and industry representatives.