We advice the following actions
1. Keep social distance
- Minimize social contact
- Keep a minimum distance of 2m
- Limit contact time with other people within 2m to less than 10 minutes
- Ensure personal hygiene at home and at the office environment (see point 13).
2. Stimulate Remote Working
- Let employees work from home as much as possible.
- By minimising the number of employees on site, the potential for person-to-person transmission of COVID-19 will be limited.
- Avoid that an entire team is present on site. Segregation on site to minimise the risk that that several employees from one team get infected.
3. Only business critical travel
- Travel is discouraged and should be postponed or done virtually.
- If travel is business critical, please check guidelines regarding self-quarantine at your destination. In most cases, you should also self-quarantine after your return and you cannot return to work counting 14 days from the day of your arrival in The Netherlands.
4. Guidance on meetings
5. Guidance on visitors
- Only business critical visitors on site.
- Visitors will have to follow an entrance policy which includes:
- Ensure social distancing
- Cleaning their hands at the reception
- Fill in the visitors questionnaire (to know with who they get in contact)
- Visitors need to be hosted all the times.
6. Guidance Social Distancing in canteens
7. Guidance Social Distancing in Office, Walk Through, elevators
- Always ensure social distance between you and your colleagues.
- As desk top worker you should ensure that there is minimum one empty work desk between you and your colleagues to ensure 2 m distance. This both in front, in the back and next to you.
- Always keep right when walking through and outside the buildings.
- Elevators shall only be used by one person at a time.
- Wash your hands before opening an refrigerator containing food, beverages.
8. Guidance Social for Manufacturing, warehouse and Laboratory areas
- Limit number of people visiting manufacturing & laboratories.
- No tours, No visitors and No non-essential personnel.
- Arrange the work in a way that the general guidance of max 10 minutes and a minimum distance of 2 m can be secured.
- Locker & gowning rooms: keep distance to colleagues.
9. AddItional Facility cleaning
- Increased frequency of sanitisation work has been implemented across the site for the following:
- Contact points like door handles, handrails etc.
- Office desks
- Toilets & Sinks
- Canteen Areas
- Locker Rooms
- Reception Areas
10. Clean desk policy
- Clean desk policy: your desk must be cleared every evening before you leave. This will ensure the cleaners have clear access to your work areas for easy cleaning:
- Your workspace area should only contain your desktop, keyboard, docking station and where applicable your phone.
- All folders, documents and miscellaneous items like pens, staplers, personal items should be removed/stored away each evening.
- Laptops should not be left on desks or in docking stations – please ensure you take these with you when leaving the site.
11. Social gathering
- There should no social gathering.
12. Other recommendations
13. Ensure personal hygiene (at home and at the office)
- Avoid sharing personal belongings
- Please follow the standard personal hygiene behaviours as advised by Global Health Services.
- Please wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Use cleaning wipes for desk and contact point cleaning (mouse / keyboard
- Upon entering the site, you must wash your hands immediately.