Prospect Awards 2020Thursday, December 19, 2019
De Koning Willem prijzen 2020
De Koning Willem I Prijs vormt de ultieme bekroning van goed ondernemerschap. Deze prestigieuze en onafhankelijke ondernemingsprijs wordt tweejaarlijks toegekend door de Koning Willem I Stichting in twee categorieën: Grootbedrijf en MKB. Ondernemingen die de afgelopen jaren durf, daadkracht, duurzaamheid, doorzettingsvermogen en goed ondernemerschap hebben getoond, komen in aanmerking voor de prijs.
De Koning Willem I Plaquette voor Duurzaam Ondernemerschap beloont duurzame innovaties van kleine en grote organisaties. Organisaties met een duurzaam management, duurzaam product of dienst, duurzame internationale samenwerking of duurzame productie, worden uitgenodigd zich in te schrijven.
Inschrijven voor de Koning Willem I Prijs 2020 en de Koning Willem I Plaquette voor Duurzaam Ondernemerschap 2020 is mogelijk vanaf 1 september 2019 tot 31 januari 2020. Klik hier om u in te schrijven.
We would like to inform you that the organization of the annual Prix Galien Award (formerly known as Galenus Award), has the intention to award the Prix Galien Pharmaceutical Award 2020 and the Prix Galien Research Award 2020 next year.
Prix Galien Pharmaceutical Award 2020
We cordially invite you to propose a medicine that meets the following criteria for the Prix Galien Pharmaceutical Award 2020.
- A product is eligible for this Award if you have marketed the product in question between January 1st and December 31st 2019;
- The product also be available to all patients without any restrictions and has not received a European marketing authorisation or was registered with the College ter Beoordeling van Geneesmiddelen (CBG) more than three years ago;
- Important criteria are, that the drug is innovative and/or meaningful.
We cordially invite you to propose a candidate that meets the following criteria for the Prix Galien Research Award 2020.
- The Prix Galien Research Award crowns a researcher or research team who has conducted scientific research that is of great importance for and directly relates to fundamental or clinical drug research;
- The Prix Galien Research Award 2020 crowns a researcher or research team that has conducted scientific research that is of great importance to and directly relates to fundamental or clinical drug research. This involves an investigation which significantly exceeds work in terms of size and relevance in the context of a promotion.
- Candidates for de Prix Galien Research Award 2020:
1. characterised as 'promising, start-up researchers';
2. have done the work on which the award is based at a Dutch institution;
3. do not occupy an ordinary chair;
4. can also be registered as a research team. The leader must then meet the conditions mentioned above.
For the Rules of Procedure Prix Galien Pharmaceutical Award 2020, the composition of the jury and other information we refer to our website www.prixgalien.nl
The notification must be in our possession before 13th of March 2020. The deadline for the submission of the file itself is 17th May 2020. Only digital files will be accepted.
For any questions, please contact mr. Philip de l'Orme, cellular +31 (0)6 - 54 30 731 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In honor of Krijn Rietveld (1957 – 2018), Leiden University Fund and Royal DSM launch the Krijn Rietveld Memorial Innovation Award to recognize and reward excellence in innovative research that contributes to a brighter society.
Krijn Rietveld Memorial Innovation Award 2020
Award for the best thesis or dissertation
This prestigious award accompanies a cash prize of €10,000 (ten thousand euros) and will be handed out annually, starting in 2020, for the best thesis (MSc), dissertation (PhD) or post-doc research at Leiden University in the field of bio-sciences or data sciences in relation to nutrition. The award is intended to help the winner make the all-important connection between his or her scientific achievement and commercial and industrial success.
To be nominated for this award, the following criteria must be met:
- The award is for MSc students, PhD students or post-docs who studied at the Faculty Science, at Leiden University, and received their master’s or PhD degree no longer than 5 years ago.
- The nominated research needs to relate to the field of bio-sciences or data sciences in relation to nutrition.
- Candidates cannot nominate themselves but can be nominated by a Scientific Director only. Per year, each Scientific Director can nominate a maximum of two candidates.
The nomination form can be downloaded from www.luf.nl/krijn-rietveld-award. The nomination form, together with the supporting documents (as explained in the form) must be submitted to email@example.com. Closing date: 1 February 2020