The LBSP works closely together with InnovationQuarter and LBSP international in providing a good landing in and continuous stay at the LBSP for international organisations and companies.
InnovationQuarter is the regional economic development agency for Greater Rotterdam-The Hague Agency which includes Leiden and Delft. Together with the Invest in Holland network, IQ assists international companies and organisations with a soft landing in the Netherlands and at the LBSP.
Whether your company or organisation is considering locating to the LBSP or have existing operations at LBSP, IQ is ready to assist your company at every stage of establishing or expanding your operations. The services are free and confidential and can include organising fact-finding missions; arranging meetings with relevant partners; and facilitating introductions to the IQ- network for personalised guidance and counsel on tax, government and permit procedures, location options and business solutions.
For companies interested in joining the LBSP community.
Please find a list of some of the IQ free & confidential services:
- Providing information on setting up a company in the Netherlands
- Providing information on Greater Rotterdam-The Hague region and the LBSP
- Organizing a customized fact-finding program for your visit to the region and to the LBSP
- Assistance in finding the right lab or office space to meet the requirements of your company
- Introduction to service providers as needed to set up your company, for tax and legal advice, recruitment etc.
- Assistance with permit procedures such as the highly skilled migrant program and other expat issues such as housing and schools
- Introduction to the Dutch Life Science & Health community
For existing international companies at LBSP:
You are important and a valuable part of our life science community and IQ wants to continue assistance as needed:
- Regular visits to the company as needed
- Assistance with any issues – local, regional or national together with Stichting LBSP, the Municipalites of Leiden and Oegstgeest and the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA).
- Assistance with expansion, downsizing or moving to another location at LBSP
Need more information about moving to the Netherlands? Our partner Leiden International Centre can help